As a Marketing Intern, you will develop creative and compelling content for our social media accounts. Start the conversation with other influencers in the social good space and share about Conscious Magazine stories.
The benefits of this internship include a flexible working schedule (up to 10 hours per week) and first-hand experience in working for a socially-good startup media company.
What We're Looking For:
- Entrepreneurial driven spirit
- Creative Writing Skills
- Able to develop a content strategy
- Knowledgeable in marketing on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest
- Great communication skills
- Past volunteer work
- Interested in working the fast paced world of media
- Passionate about sharing inspiring stories
Project Tasks, but not limited to:
- Develop marketing messages for Conscious web articles published daily.
- Develop a content strategy for Conscious LA campaign
- Engage readers on social media
This is a non-paid internship. Please apply - we can't wait to connect with you!